So what is going on?
My name is Jim Langendorf and I have been practicing law in Dayton, Middletown, and Cincinnati for 23 years. I have helped hundreds of clients work through countless problems:
Lawsuits for breach of contract, breach of non-competes, for back wages, money damages or some other relief,
Defending businesses and people against private lawsuits and state and federal agency actions; and resolving workplace and business problems of all kinds.
- Employment law, unpaid overtime, and civil rights claims
- Non-compete and trade secret agreements
- Construction and mechanic’s lien litigation
- Class actions for unpaid wages and consumer fraud and injuries
- Finance consulting, IRS debts, loans, trusts, and investment due diligence
You can be confident that I will know how to get you through your time of stress and concern, and to help you avoid future problems.
We can discuss the facts of your matter over the phone or by Zoom. And, as when you see a doctor or an auto mechanic, there is a reasonable price for that 1/2 hour diagnostic meeting.
In that first meeting, you will speak with me or a trusted associate.
Contact me at 513-594-2685, by call, text, or with the secure Whats App messaging app at that same number; or email me at email@example.com. Please contact me soon, because time is always important in legal matters.
See my AVVO page for more information and testimonials about me.